Working at Central Desktop
Product Support Specialist
Location: Pasadena, United States
Location: Pasadena, CA. Full Time.
A master of customer service, a problem solver with a never-quit attitude, full of SaaS with your head in the “Cloud”, and have a passion for technology. You look for innovative solutions to traditional problems, and always find a way to improve the customer’s experience with Central Desktop.
A complete SaaS solution that streamlines internal communications. Central Desktop enables business teams to interact and manage their daily work activities from anywhere at any time. As a mid-stage startup we’ve experienced triple digit year over year growth and continue to grow despite the down economy.
- Being a expert on all Central Desktop features
- Delivering exceptional customer service while answering customer questions
- Conducting web meetings to assist customers
- Reviewing new product releases and interacting with development
- Collaborating with engineering to resolve customer issues
- Providing instruction and tutorials via the online help center
- Answering phone calls, e-mails, and live chats from Central Desktop administrators and users
- Proven history of strong customer service
- Natural enthusiasm for technology and problem solving
- Eager to join the startup environment
- Comfortable working in a team
- Experience with Microsoft Office and other business software
- A general understanding of web browsers and operating systems
- B.A. or B.S. is REQUIRED
This is a full-time, salaried position that’s a fit for strong recent grads and those with only a few years of professional experience. Central Desktop offers competitive salaries and benefits, including medical, dental, vacation, and stock options.
This position is located in Pasadena, CA. To apply, send a personalized cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply please send
- *PERSONALIZED* cover letter
- Your Resume/CV