Working at Central Desktop
Location: Pasadena, United States
Location: Pasadena, CA. Full Time.
Well Capitalized, Venture Backed, Award Winning Web Collaboration Software.
We are a small company and a small team - but we pack a big punch.
Our work environment encourages creativity, productivity and happiness. Our culture fosters a fun, laid back atmosphere which cultivates innovation and teamwork. Our benefits provide you and your family the best in medical, dental and vision insurance, with additional employee incentives such as company equity, vacation time, holidays and perks.
Central Desktop is headquartered in sunny Pasadena, with an additional office
in Anaheim Hills, California. Pasadena is a metropolis of natural scenic beauty,
vibrant cultural and academic opportunity, night life and architecture. With the
Pacific Ocean nearby, and local hills to hike, Pasadena provides a vibrant
quality of life. Our Anaheim Hills office is centrally located within beautiful
Orange County - boasting a warm climate much of the year. With access to the
Disneyland Resort, Angels Stadium, Honda Center and Grove, Anaheim provides
entertainment for all ages.
We are looking for an energetic, smart, tech savvy, quick learner who can be an Implementation Consultant for our web collaboration software. Implementation Consultants will be actively involved in implementing and integrating Central Desktop with Enterprise Client's business processes and preexisting systems. In this capacity he/she will be an expert in application functionality, technology, implementation, and software development methodology. The Implementation Consultant’s overall objective is to ensure initial and ongoing client adoption of the Central Desktop business platform.
Central Desktop is a mid-stage startup company (founded 2005) with a lot of growth in its future. The company has experienced triple digit year over year growth and continues to grow, even in this down economy. The company is building and growing its Customer Success team and can provide a career path for candidates who want to grow with the company. We are a fast-paced, quick-moving company that is poised to take advantage of stronger growth as the economy continues to improve.
- Maintaining healthy relationships, keeping client deployments on track for continual success
- Identifying client requirements and conducting detailed analysis of client data, ultimately proposing/carrying out implementation plans
- Creating integration and development plans
- Effective, expedient completion of client projects
- Working aggressively and effectively with clients and other team members
- Conduct quality & product usage checks to ensure customer & product satisfaction expectations are being satisfied for clients and that a high level of service is being delivered
- Work in partnership with the sales team during the pre-sales cycle to engineer appropriate product demonstrations
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Ability to set expectations and communicate goals and objectives with customers and teammates
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Strong Knowledge of Internet and Web Terminology
- Some HTML/CSS knowledge a plus
- Experienced with PC and Mac Operating Systems as well as a variety of browsers including Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari.
- Multi tasking and Time Management Skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
- Strong Knowledge of Internet/Web Concepts/Web 2.0
- Ability to work with a small, high-energy team
- Experience in a help desk or related field a plus
To apply please send
- *PERSONALIZED* cover letter
- Your Resume/CV