Working at Central Desktop
Enterprise Business Representative
Location: Pasadena, United States
We are looking to expand our Enterprise Business Development team here at Central Desktop. The EBR will strategically develop and qualify opportunities within their assigned territory. This is a key role within the sales team where the EBRs work closely with Account Executives, Sales Engineers and Product to develop targeted outbound efforts to drive opportunities for new business.
As an Enterprise Business Representative you’ll be calling into new accounts, speaking with senior executives, evangelizing our leading cloud-based collaboration software and scheduling online demos of our product. You’ll need to be creative, energetic and resourceful. Our customers represent a vast number of industries and there is a massive opportunity for expansion. This is a chance to have a personal impact on a growing company and help us move the needle.
Candidates for this position must be highly motivated, thick skinned, and personable. If you like working with cool people who are smart, organized and take pride in initiating meaningful relationships with future customers, then please send over a thoughtful cover letter and resume.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the Enterprise Pipeline
- Meet/exceed 50 daily activity points
- Conduct high level conversations with Senior Executives in target and prospect Accounts
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists with Account Executives
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling)
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and pipeline contribution
- Contribute and be listened to by upper management
- Ability to translate complex concepts into simple and intuitive communication
- 4 year degree required
- Minimum of 1-2 years of previous prospecting experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other current CRM system
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated, driven and personable individual
- Ability to work in a fast paced, agile team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and identify potential fits
- Good time management with strong organizational skills
- SaaS experience a plus
- Cold-calling/prospecting experience
- Experience with LinkedIn, Data.com and Salesforce.com
- Passion for technology
- Paid Time Off
- Base Salary + Bonuses
- Stock Options
- Free Drinks & Snacks
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Invigorating Culture
- Referral Bonuses
- Free Flu Shots
- Casual Dress
- Fully stocked fridge
- Committed to work/life balance
About Central Desktop
Central Desktop helps people work together in ways they never imagined possible.
Our social collaboration platform connects people and information in the cloud, making it possible to share files, combine knowledge, inspire ideas, manage projects and more. With our SocialBridge collaboration solution, we centralize the way people work, teams collaborate and managers lead.
Central Desktop serves half a million users worldwide. Key Central Desktop customers include CBS, Career Builder, MLB.com, Netflix, Workday, SK+G Advertising, WD-40 and Pinkberry.
Founded in 2005, Central Desktop is a privately-held company with headquarters in Pasadena, California.
To apply please send
- *PERSONALIZED* cover letter
- Your Resume/CV